Last time we blogged I said we were "looking at houses".... HAH!
I am proud to say now that not only did we look at those houses, we loved one.. and then we bought it! A pretty house in Elk Ridge, UT 20 minutes south of Provo.
It needed/needs a lot of work, but the little things we have done on the house have made a world of difference. A before/After blog will be done in the near future.
Also.. I graduated from BYU! And Kevin got me a Dirtbike as a reward :)

BYU Broadcasting hired me full-time as a Production Coordinator, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Job! The girls I work with rock my socks.
We bought a car this weekend!

A beautiful 2008 Subaru Legacy.
It's MY car :)
Since we have been married Kevin got the WRX, the Bulletbike, and the Truck...
I patiently waited and finally got my reward.
We went to our friends Blake and Whitney Chamberlain's house on Sunday for a barbeque and to watch the Celtics vs Lakers game... celtics won Yipee! Right before we left their place a storm warning came on the TV, there was a CRAZY lightning storm! Here is a picture from that night that was on KSL News.

There will be more consistent blogging to come, I promise!
I am staring to ride the bus to work and i already have some good stories!
No comments:
Post a Comment