The Egbert Family

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Laguna Beach 2011

Every year the Mackay's (Kevin's Mother's side of the family) have a reunion in Laguna Beach.
We lounged on the beach at least 4 hours a day, played games after dark, toured Downtown Laguna, and enjoyed each-others company all week long.
In the middle of the week we congregated on the beach for a photo shoot, so behold....
the Egbert family picture! (minus Elder Grant Egbert)

We placed Caleb and Sam in the lounge chairs to see how they interacted. They showed an interest in each other, but Caleb preferred entertaining the camera and Sam preferred gnawing on his hands! 
I got a snapshot of the women photographing the babies,
and I cropped for modesties-sake!
Derek Tougher-Than-Steve-Erwin Egbert, and Christy smiling for the camera!
Derek got stung in the foot by a stingray and he had a bad reaction. The lifeguards had to cut off his wetsuit, poor wetsuit. I mean Derek! :) 
 The paparazzi caught Trent and Amanda soaking up the rays. 
The happy couple are getting married this weekend in Washington!
 Sam spent most of his time on the beach sleeping on Grandpa, 
so it wasn't very hard getting a totally cute picture of the two of them.
(If you look closely, you can see sam smiling in his sleep.)
 I took about 20 pictures like this of my hunnie. 
Kevin looked so precious walking along the beach, I couldn't help myself!
Laguna Beach has a free trolley that goes along the coast, it is perfect for trips downtown.
We packed Sam in the Baby Bjorn and we were on our way.
Derek found a way to keep busy waiting for the trolley, 
talk about well-rounded!

The trip was a blast and we look forward to this many more years to come! 

I have come to one conclusion...
 I need to figure out a way to get in more of my pictures!
I will work on that.
:)

1 comment:

  1. your. baby. is. so. stinking. cute. I NEED TO BABYSIT. NOW!

    ReplyDelete