The Egbert Family

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Decorrhea

Sorry for all of the home improvement posts, I have just been way behind on blogging lately.

Here is the front room. 
(I will be staining that curio to match the piano and mirror in the near future)
 Pumpkin and book:Hobby Lobby; Plant: Walmart; Frame: TjMaxx


 Kitchen Table
Light Fixture: Home Depot; Wall Art, Plant: Hobby Lobby; Pumpkin and plate: DI; Candle Centerpiece:Pier One

My first attempt at picture wall, with the help of my fabulous friend Jessica Bartlett.
Large frames: Hobby Lobby; Small frames: Aunt Edtih and DI; 
 Here's a picture to help put it in perspective.

Our Fireplace :)
Painting, plant, and E: Ross; Vase: DI (spray painted); pot and lantern: Hobby Lobby

A snapshot of the past...
 (Soon we will stain or paint the mantle, re-tile, and paint the gold)

Our new(repurposed) entertainment center!

Buffet: Aunt Edith; Tree: Yard Sale; Candle: Ross; Flower: Hobby Lobby

***Imagine a cheap black/modern entertainment center with wires/N64/Xbox360/laptop all exposed, 
and thats what this corner looked like last week.***


I might have an addiction to Hobby Lobby...
and I am proud of it :)

2 comments:

  1. aahhh they just opened a hobby lobby in roseville!! i havent been yet but im DYING to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Your house looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete