Well, it has been a while.
My life has been INSANE the past few (okay... many!) months. I will focus on 3 milestones for this post.
We sold our wonderful home,
and bought an awesome one down the street.
As from many of my old posts you all saw that I put a lot of sweat and tears into our beautiful home, but it was a little cramped and we knew we wanted to stay in this great city.
I made it a habit of searching the real estate listings for homes in the area, and I stumbled on a home with a built in trampoline, huge deck, and a basketball court!
Both things Kevin and I talked about doing to our backyard,
when that long lost relative gave us our millions!
The house had a walk in master closet with a huge master bath, vaulted ceilings,
and window benches in every room.
only things I could have in my dream home...
I sent Kevin the listing right away, and he told me to jump on it. I knew there was no way it would work, we would have to sell our house and then attempt to buy this one simultaneously.... no way right?!
After a lot of sweat and sleepless nights,
we are proud to say... YES WAY!
Sam is going to have a little brother in march,
4 months ahead of schedule!
When Kevin and I got pregnant for the first time, I took out a piece of paper one Sunday in church and mapped out all of my children's birthdays. They needed to be spread out close enough so I could have all four of our potential kids before I turn 30.
This plan we made told me that I should get pregnant when each kid is 18 months, OK plan!
Well, I quickly learned that its hard to plan the exact time you get pregnant... haha.
Touche ovaries!
Kevin got his dream job in February!
After that terrible layoff the day Samuel was born, Kevin has had a few different jobs trying to find "the one". This job finally landed into his lap, and they game him an offer he couldn't refuse.
He now works with one if his best friends,
doing hybrid conversions on trucks and vans and then sell their prototypes to large companies. Its way complex what they do, but that's the best explanation I can come up with!
He is kind of like an inventor! Totally awesome right?! I love that guy.
Well, that is it for now! If anyone even reads this, please push me to write more!
:)



yay for blogging!!! keep it up! :D
ReplyDelete