The Egbert Family

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Growing up, Baby Gap Bear Suit, and Metallica

I love playing with our little man all day on my days off. 
He is holding his head up so well now, and he wants to do it all the time! 

In the center picture Sam is trying to 
stand up. 
He does really well and always wants to do it. 
My bug is growing up so fast!


After his bath tonight I put on this cute sweatsuit 
that our Aunt Jerri got us from 
BabyGap. 

As you can see... 
Sam had some doubts about this get up,
but he looked SO PRECIOUS!

in other news... 

Sam has this deep stare that he does every couple hours. 
I managed to get that gaze on camera.

When he gets like this I like to read and sing to him.
The song of choice today was 
Unforgiven 2 by Metallica. 
It was playing on the computer and 
Sam LOVED IT.
He was smiling, laughing, cooing and yelling the whole time.

Sam's Uncle Grant is on his mission in Mexico right now and he is a 
Metallica junkie. 
He will be so exited when we tell him the great news that 
his nephew 
is already a Metallica fan!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment