The Egbert Family

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Few lessons learned/Way Late Halloween Pictures

1. I learned not to try and let a babies diaper rash dry out when they have diarrhea...
2. I learned that when you cut your hair and you are a mother (even a totally [self proclaimed] cool one), someone is bound to tell you that you have a "mom hair cut."  Even if you don't have said mom hair cut.
3. I learned that some people are out to get you. Just because.
4. I learned that no one can take you seriously when you have a retainer in your mouth... and your 23...
5. I learned how much I love bosses that respect and appreciate you.

Thats it for now.

We are off to Las Vegas in the morning to meet up with Gma and Gpa Johnson at my Aunt Cindy's for the Thanksgiving holiday.  So excited!

:)

P.S. Here's our last minute halloween costumes for our church's Trunk-or-Treat. Last minute I decided to actually dress up this year so snuck upstairs and rummaged through Kevin's closet and put this piece together, and surprised kevin with a reminder of how cool (again, self proclaimed) I am. He told me I was weird and that he was not going to dress up. After some shameless begging and pouting to no avail, I gave up and went upstairs to get Sam ready. When we came downstairs we were surprised to see a handsome firefighter in the kitchen! Sneaky Kevin snuck down to the fire-station and got his Fire Suit. I was SO HAPPY!

After the church activity our friends, the Patey's and Muhlstein's, came over with their precious daughters and we had a baby photo shoot.
Thanks for looking!
:)

3 comments:

  1. Ah Krystina I can't get over how big and completely adorable Sam is!!!! And I am super happy about your hefty salary bump!!!!!! That's awesome!! I know I'm terrible because I haven't come by good ol' BYUB with Lily yet, but I promise I will right after Thanksgiving break!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha lots of memories of late-night "retainer-talk"...

    ReplyDelete