The Egbert Family

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meet The Newest Addition

We inherited an amazing upright piano from Kevin's 
Great-Aunt Edyth Mackay.
I am in love...

I found some fabric laying around waiting to be used, 
so I threw it on the bench to help it fit the room better. 
Cute huh?!
We got some other knick-knacks and furniture from her as well.
Isn't this pot to DIE for?!

This buffet stole my heart
and..
I bought these curtains last weekend
(not from Aunt Edith, but still new to the house)


Our front room was so barren, 
and now it is so warm and inviting with these new additions.
We picked up a few more things, and I will post them as soon as I find a place for them!



What makes a house a home? 
A Piano

:)















2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I can't wait to come visit and see all your new furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I noticed about this post was that GREAT fabric you put on the piano bench! I LOVE IT!! So cute! And I love that buffet thing too! :) Someday we'll have a house to decorate and have fun with! SOMEDAY! haha

    ReplyDelete