This weekend my Memah, Mom, Aunt Pam, Cousin Rachel, and Niece Madison came all the way from California to meet sam and see our home!
Madison LOVED taking care of Sam.
She read him Dr. Seuss books and he couldn't get enough!
BIG R, little r,
what begins with R?
Rosy's red rhinoceros
R...r...R
I put Maddie's hair in a bun for church on Sunday.
I teach the 12-13 year old girls at church, and Madison wanted to come with me!
I could never get my hair in a cute messy bun like this...
I have curly hair envy.
Rachel loved holding Sam....
Memah was sick the entire time,
but she was such a good sport for coming!
Our Neighbors have a trampoline,
so Maddie and Rach loved to go over there and jump.
Rocky would come along to play with her BFF, Aspen.
RIP 5,000th tennis ball, you will be missed.
<3
All the girls and the baby went to
Cracker Barrel
for dinner the night before they left.
Come back soon!
:)





I love how Sam is smiling in the first picture where Madison is reading him the book. It is too cute! And I LOVE Cracker Barrel...talk about good southern, comfort food!
ReplyDeleteWhen you guys come out here we have to go again!
ReplyDelete