The Egbert Family

Monday, March 14, 2011

All About Baby

2/4/2011
Sam packed up and ready to leave the hospital.
Our hospital was great, we had our own suite. Kevin even had his own bed!
.... beanie courtesy of Hannah Millar and blanket from Kaitlyn Michaelis.
Burping Sam after we got home, he always fell asleep...
2/5/2011
I am anxiously waiting for those peepers to stay open up more often.
I am so lucky to have such a peaceful baby!
2/6/2011
Our cousin Caitlin and her fiance Steve came and visited and met our newest addition,
in a blanket from our cousin Stephanie Arter and swing from Krystina's Aunt Connie.
It's just gas, but still so cute.


Sam in the Nance Family Bassinet.
I slept in it, my mother slept in it, and my grandmother did as well. 
So much history :)
Kevin went to Idaho for the weekend to snowboard and I got to hang out with this dude!
 Too bad our sleep schedules were switched, but at least my wish came true...
I got to see those pretty eyes more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment