The Egbert Family

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back to Work

I am slowly starting to come back to work again. 
Came take a look at our new Broadcast Facility!
We moved in 3 months ago, fancy huh?!  

But. I miss seeing this beautiful boy every minute of every day. 
 It is hard to transition from only talking baby talk to communicating with adults again, but It's really nice to be back to the grind.  I have gone down to 30 hours a week, and my hours are very flexible which makes taking care of Sam a lot less stressful.  Kevin watches Sam while I am at work, because he works nights at his new job at BD Medical. Kevin and I don't hang out as much as we used to because our sleep and work schedules are opposite, but It is so worth it knowing Sam is always with one of us.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment