The Egbert Family

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Holy Blow-Outs Batman

Sam likes to do this...
 ...and a little bit of this on a daily basis.

 Meet my beautiful work phone...
Well, Sam killed her last night.

I went to the store with a friend, and forgot my purse.  I put my phone in the car-seat under the blanket.  When we got back to the car, I took my phone out and the screen was black and would not turn on again.  When we got home I took Sam out and he was SOAKED! I knew my phone was lost forever, I even tried putting in a bowl of rice!  I went to the sprint store Saturday and got it replaced for just 35 dollars. I told them the story and everything, but apparently the water-damage indicators did not go off so they had to replace it! Even living without a phone for less than a day was awful.

Lesson Learned: Never trust the capacity of a diaper.   :)

1 comment: