The Egbert Family

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

We headed down to Las Vegas for my cousin Heather's wedding in the Las Vegas Temple this weekend!


We picked up a pizza on our way to the freeway friday afternoon, and then we were off!

Sam was exited for the trip!

really... exited... 
;)
(notice that he is still holding on to his toy!)

Sam got to meet his Grandma Johnson for the first time!

That night we went to this restaurant called 
Hash House A-Go-Go

We ordered the pork-ribs in a bed of horseradish mashed potatoes... 
they were delish!
I guess I should get used to dining with Sam by my side...
he was not okay sitting in his car seat away from the center of attention!

 Our cousin Ryan ordered the Chicken and Waffles 
(apparently it is Martha Stewart's favorite dish at this restaurant)


My cousin's Matt and Shannon offered to let us stay at their place for the weekend. It was so fun catching up with them!
She has two awesome kids named Claire and Miles! They loved little Sam :)

Claire loved holding sam. She would come up to me and ask many variations of "Can I hold Sam?" or when that didn't work she would say "Mom said I can hold him now."
 She was the best babysitter ever! 



Kevin wasn't loving the camera that day...


 but sam sure was!

Yes. 
We went to the city of sin. 
No. 
We didn't sin... too much :)
Yes.
We enjoyed a beautiful wedding.
No. 
Not in a chapel on the strip.
But,
In a beautiful temple on a hill!

I hope you enjoyed our little weekend adventure. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment