I worked really hard this year to find a present for kevin that was original, one that he would never guess. Kevin didn't ask for anything big, but my favorite thing in the world is to see Kevin' eyes light up. I got the bright idea to get him model dirt bikes for Sam's room when he was born.
I got him a James Stewart, Ricky Carmichael, and Ryan Villopoto bike.Christmas eve rolled around and Kevin went up to the tree that afternoon and picked up one of the presents and squeezed the box. He smiled, looked at me and said "its a toy", I confidently said no. Then he said "its a model car" I smiled, and confidently said no. He then said "its a model bike!" I then did what any woman would do it this situation. I proceeded to punch his arm and then ran upstairs screaming "YOU RUINED CHRISTMAS!" I locked myself in our room and cried for one about one minute flat... and then realized how insane I was and got up and got over it.
Oh the joys of being 8 months pregnant and overdosing on hormones...
Oh the joys of being 8 months pregnant and overdosing on hormones...
That was hilarious. THanks for the laugh.
ReplyDelete