The Egbert Family

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 1 of parenthood

2/3/2010 - The Day After
When I look at this picture now the phrase that come to me is ...
"What do I do now?"
That morning we met our pediatrician and he told us that he could circumcise Sam right away, we agreed to it. After the traumatic experience Sam was pretty exhausted and calm for the rest of the day.
Poor Little Guy
All he does is sleep!
Amid all of the excitement, we still managed to count all our our son's toes. He had all ten!
 What we didn't notice was that on his left foot his pinkie and 4th toe were WEBBED! 
He was the most well known baby in the hospital because of his cute little toes!
I am seriously considering framing the picture of his little toes :)
Dreaming of Heaven
My friend/co-worker Asia came to meet Sam. 
Yes, her name is Asia, like the continent ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment